Based in Berlin, Germany
HTML5 (Win, Mac, iOS, Android)
|free to play|
Coregrounds is a multiplayer tower defense game; being competitive at its core, it is captivating and rewarding not only to play, but also to watch. From epic fails to perfect plays, from minion rushes to slow pushes and from all-in tower attacks to sneaky backdoors Coregrounds delivers an exciting esport experience and yet radiates an indie charm.
Coregrounds went into the open beta in march 2015, and has evolved into an awesome competitive indie game and an aspriring eSport. The next steps apart from growing the playerbase are native apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- MOBA meets Tower Defense: competitive strategy game
- Played 1v1 on a small battlefield, action is guaranteed
- Dozens of units drafted into builds at the the start of each match
- Multiplatform: currently available for browsers - native apps in development
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Championship Highlights 2015 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "This is by far the most fun I've had in a tower defense."
- Bryan Inks, Indie Game Riot
Request Press Copy
There is no method to communicate with distribute() available on your server. This functionality is not currently available. Remove the keyfile to remove this warning.
About nolife labs
nolife labs UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is a tiny one man studio founded by Mario Kaiser for the development and distribution of Coregrounds.
More information on nolife labs, our logo & relevant media are available here.