Patch Notes 1.0.2: A Little Bit of Everything
by ehmprah about 7 months ago
We have another little update with a little bit of everything: some new stuff, some balancing and some bugfixes.
- You can now toggle fullscreen in the settings and with the F11 key
- Added cooldown info and improved descriptions for abilities
- When at the minion limit, all your minion factories are now highlighted in red
- Made the minion limit "middle" more visible in the interface bar
- You can now view player profiles when clicking their name in the match history
- The player level up notification is now properly displayed
- The client is no longer unresponsive when deselecting an ability with ESC
- You can no longer re-enter the play menu when you're in the matchmaking queue
- After a connection loss, the menu close button appears properly when reconnecting
- Added missing player icon "Beta Phaser"
- SHURIKENProjectile bounce range reduced from 1 to 0.6 tiles
- CHAKRAMProjectile bounce range reduced from 1 to 0.6 tiles
- CHAKRAMXP per damage dealt reduced from 0.4% to 0.2%
See you on the Coregrounds!